- Video Marketing.Join the visual world. Video marketing has been shown to increase sales because you are giving a more personal review of the product. This sometimes even allowing your readers to see a product in use. This tactic not only increases sales, but also readership. It gives your audience a chance to see the person behind the words. All wise marketing plans should include some kind of exposure on popular video sites. The most simple methods, such as including a link in the video, will work wonderfully for the purpose without being too invasive. Click the link and check out our homepage to see this technique in use. Click Here!
- Site Analytics. In order to analyze your website and best promote it online, set up a suite of site analytics tools. These tools will show you what your viewers see when they look at your site, track what search engines and what keywords drive visitors, as well as, which pages people visit while they are viewing your site. These tools will be extremely helpful in marketing your site. We use Google Analytics as one of our tools.
- Social Media.
To upgrade your visibility and get the word out about your business, create a Facebook page. Facebook is a worldwide phenomenon, and a tool that you must incorporate to maximize potential. Create a detailed page about what you can offer to your client, which can be visible to over 750 million different people. Check out ours for an example!
- Use local business directories.
- SEO. Drawing visitors to your site can be increased by making sure your title tag describes your website efficiently. When visiting your website, look at the very top of the page and look at your tags. Make sure the description you see is engaging and will draw people in to check out your website.
- Affiliate Marketing. To stay on top of the affiliate marketing game, pay attention to change. The internet is always moving forward, so the world of web marketing is always changing, too. Search engines change their algorithms, keywords rise and fall in popularity and a blog design that looks innovative today, may look dated next year. Keep up with trends and make sure to flow with them, because what works today may not work tomorrow. The only way to consistently be successful, is to adapt to the realities of the market.